Make a Donation

Through the Department of Family and Children’s Services, A Friend’s House receives a per diem for each child, which covers approximately 54% of a child’s stay. We rely on donations from individuals and businesses, along with grants and fundraisers, to make up the remaining 46% of our budget each year. Individuals or groups can be of great assistance by organizing a canned food drive, snack drive, office supply drive, or personal care drive. We accept donations at any time of the year, or on an on-going basis. Donations are received Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm.

We currently are not accepting children’s toys, clothing or infant items due to the Coronavirus

Home & Office

From the laundry room, kitchen, bedroom, living room, and bathroom to the main office, our home is operating 24/7, 365 days a year. Click here to view our Home & Office wish list.

Food & Pantry

With up to 24 residents at any given time, we have an ongoing need for certain food and pantry items. Please click here to view our wish list.

Personal Care & Clothing

When youth arrive, often it is with just the clothes on their backs. We accept donations of gently used clothing and accessories for male and female teens, and personal care items. Click here to view our wish list for personal care and clothing items.

Make a
Donation
Become a
Volunteer
Give a
Financial Gift

Explore our
Fundraisers